Skip to content
- First, locate your PDC Server. Open the command prompt and type: C:>netdom /query fsmo
- Log in to your PDC Server and open the command prompt.
- Stop the W32Time service: C:>net stop w32time
- Configure the external time sources, type: C:> w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:pool.ntp.org
- Make your PDC a reliable time source for the clients. Type: C:>w32tm /config /reliable:yes
- Start the w32time service: C:>net start w32time
- The windows time service should begin synchronizing the time. You can check the external NTP servers in the time configuration by typing: C:>w32tm /query /configuration
- Check the Event Viewer for any errors.